The app has been in beta for a few weeks now, and we’ve been squashing bugs and improving the general experience of using it. All that hard work has paid off — Rise is finally good enough for you to commit to fully.
As you must already know, we built Rise to make dollar investments easy for everyone who has as little as $10 to spend on a better financial future. When you download the app and sign up, you can begin investing in US stocks, Real Estate and Eurobonds immediately.
Here’s how Rise works:
If you downloaded the app before now, you most likely have the beta version which is missing a few key features. Please, update your app now.
And these are the features of the app we’re most excited about:
- An intuitive wallet — Add your bank, debit/credit cards and fund your plan at any time.
- A simple design — As basic as the social media apps you use. So easy and fun, you’d want to use Rise every day.
- Share and earn — For everyone you refer to download the app, we’ll add $5 to your Rise wallet.
- Resources — Guides to help you grow your money.
- Push notifications and alerts — We’ll prompt you whenever we launch a new feature or have important things to tell you.
You don’t need to know anything about investing to use Rise because we have a team of experts to help you with everything. Rise is incorporated in the United States and Nigeria and invests for our users in Nigeria under a cooperative license. Our portfolio of global dollar investment options includes stocks of leading companies like Facebook, Amazon, Delta Airlines and more.
Never forget that your money is safe with us. The app and its systems are protected with the same security measures used by top banks around the world.
Thank you so much for supporting us to get this far. We hope you enjoy using Rise to grow a much better financial future for yourself.
Your friends at Rise