We can’t tell you how easy it is to invest with Rise, so you’ll just have to see for yourself.
To buy a slice of the future, you’ll need to first put some money in your Rise wallet. It’s the simplest way to pay for stocks, real estate or Eurobonds whenever you want to. Here’s how to do it:
First, get your Rise account number.
- Sign in to Rise then tap Account on the app menu.
- Next, tap Rise Wallet then ta the Add Cash option.
- Copy your Rise account number.
Second, send money to your Rise wallet.
- Sign in to your banking app.
- Choose the Transfer or Send Money option then paste or type in your Rise account number and choose Providus from the list of banks.
- Type in the amount you want to send to your Rise wallet and complete the transfer.
You’ll get a notification on Rise and the amount you sent will show up in your wallet — just swipe right on your Rise account balance (on the dashboard) to check. That’s it!
Now, please try it out.